Timings to the School Day from November 2020
Arrival to school
• From November 2nd there will be a staggered entry to school.
• Children can arrive between 8.35 and 8.50am. Teachers will be in classrooms to welcome children from 8.35am.
• Gates will be manned by members of school staff.
• Gates will not be opened early in bad weather so please do not arrive too early.
Arrival points and class entry points are set out below:
|Class||Arrival Point||Class Entry Point|
|Little Joeys||Gate near garage||Gate onto FS outdoor area|
|FS1||Gate near garage||FS1 entrance door|
|FS2||Gate near garage||Side ramp door|
|Year 1||Y1 gate||Y1 side door|
|Year 2||Gate near garage||Y2 cloakroom pod|
|Year 3||Gate near garage||Y3/4 cloakroom pod|
|Year 4||Gate near garage||Y3/4 cloakroom pod|
|Year 5||Gate near garage||Y5/6 cloakroom pod|
|Year 6||Gate near garage||Y5/6 cloakroom pod|
Parents are asked to follow the one way system. The gate at FS is to be used as an exit only.
• School advises that face masks be worn during drop off and collection times.
• Teaching staff will greet children in classrooms and ensure a good start to the day.
Collection from School – Little Joeys/FS1
Collection points and class collection points are set out below:
|Class||Collection Point||Class Collection Point|
|Little Joeys||FS gate||Gate onto FS outdoor area|
|FS1||FS gate||FS1 entrance door|
• Parents are able to use the FS gate to enter and leave the school premises at 11.35am. This is because numbers are reduced and gates to the main school need to be closed for safeguarding purposes.
• Children will only be released at the end of a session into the care of a parents or other individual who is known to staff and where school has been notified in advance that this person will be collecting their child.
Collection from School – FS2/KS1/KS2
Collection times, points and class collection points are set out below:
|Class||Collection Time||Collection Point||Class Collection Point|
|FS2||3.00pm||Gate near garage||Side ramp door|
|Year 1||3.05pm||Y1 gate||Y1 side door|
|Year 2||3.20pm||Gate near garage||Y2 cloakroom pod|
|Year 3||3.10pm||Gate near garage||Y3/4 cloakroom pod|
|Year 4||3.20pm||Gate near garage||Y3/4 cloakroom pod|
|Year 5||3.10pm||Gate near garage||Y5/6 cloakroom pod|
|Year 6||3.00pm||Gate near garage||Y5/6 cloakroom pod|
- Please collect your eldest child first and then collect any siblings straight after that. Siblings will be allowed to leave school together, this eliminates waiting for children in different classes.
• Please stand outside your child’s class window so that the teacher can see you.