At St. Joseph’s we actively encourage our children to take part in a different range of sports. This enables the children to take part in teams, work as individuals and aim to reach their full potential through a variety of sporting and extended school activities.
We have had teams represent our Academy in Football, Cross Country, hockey and they have all made St. Joseph’s proud with their commitment and positive attitude to sport.
Our PE and Sports Premium spend can be downloaded from the links below.
- Evidencing the Impact of Primary PE & Sport Premium 2020-21.pdf pdf227.0 KbNov 13th, 2020
- Primary PE and Sports Funding with impact 2019-20.pdf pdf434.2 KbAug 7th, 2020
- Primary PE and Sports Funding 2019-2020.pdf pdf424.1 KbMar 9th, 2020
- Primary PE and Sports Funding 2018-2019.pdf pdf449.1 KbMar 9th, 2020
- Primary PE and Sports Funding 2017 with impact.pdf pdf287.6 KbMar 9th, 2020
Please click on the link below to find out more information regarding the Sports Premium.