The Pupil Premium is additional funding given to publicly funded schools in England to raise the attainment of disadvantaged pupils and close the gap between them and their peers.
Pupil premium funding is available to both mainstream and non-mainstream schools, like special schools and pupil referral units.
Please click on the links below to download our reports.
- St. Joseph's C-19 Catch up Premium Strategy Statement.pdf pdf309.9 KbDec 1st, 2020
- St Joseph's Pupil Premium Report 2020.pdf pdf243.0 KbOct 20th, 2020
- Pupil Premium Plan St Josephs September 2019.pdf pdf739.6 KbNov 18th, 2019
- Pupil Premium Grant Expenditure Govs December 2018.pdf pdf426.1 KbMar 14th, 2019
- Pupil Premium Grant Expenditure 2015.pdf pdf311.0 KbMar 14th, 2019
- Pupil Premium Grant Expenditure 2017.pdf pdf253.4 KbMar 14th, 2019
- Pupil Premium Grant Expenditure 2016.pdf pdf424.8 KbMar 14th, 2019