Our Vision Statement:
Our vision is to educate children in the spirit of the Gospel values and the traditions of the Catholic Church, nurturing the talents and potential of each individual. We embrace our core Catholic values, we are gentle, we are forgiving, we tell the truth, we treat each others with dignity and we serve each other. Our core values are rooted in the Beatitudes , taken from the sermon on the Mount. It allows us to raise our children within our Catholic faith and raise the citizens of the future who respect and love the world we live in.
To fulfil the Church’s mission to evangelise and make Christ known to all, St. Joseph’s Catholic Primary School is committed to:
- providing an education with Christ at the centre and a strong sense of Catholic identity meeting the spiritual needs of all;
- being a welcoming, compassionate community, where all are equally loved and valued for who they are;
- being an affirming, challenging educational community committed to the search for excellence for all;
- working together as a family community, and with the Diocese of Middlesbrough, to ensure the best possible Catholic education for our young people;
- working in partnership with other local schools, education providers and stakeholders in order to enhance the quality of provision for all;
- living out the social teaching of the Church, and thereby promote community cohesion;
- contributing in joyful hope to the creation of a society which is highly educated, skilled, fundamentally loving and generous.